The Daemon Tools Lite 2016 Free Download enables you to emulate up to four DT, SCSI or HDD drives. By means of Schnelleinbinden function binds the Daemon Tools Lite 2016 Free Download a virtual drives, without requiring them to be added only. Created and downloaded images are stored by Daemon Tools Lite in a library, which, thanks to the scanning feature no manual registration is necessary. The Scan function scans the computer for image and automatically adds them to the library. Besides can also download Images compressed with the Daemon Tools Lite and provided with password.
Daemon Tools Lite 2016: Advanced Features
Daemon Tools Lite 2016 Free Download Lite offers as part of a purchase of a commercial license is several additional functions, which can be purchased individually or in-app purchases alternatively:
- With the Image Editor Images can convert, edit and create
- Backing up Virtual HDD function can secure their data using VHDs, encrypt with TrueCrypt and create RAM disks to increase performance
- Burn Disc function can copy, delete, and burn your data and audio CDs
- A function to create bootable USB stick is also available
- With the virtual burner can emulate their firings, thus conserving physikalsiche Drives
- The iSCSI Initiator enables you to use shared on iSCSI targets Remote Images VHDs and physical drives
- The Advanced Embed allows you to configure the integration process and the use of up to four IDE drives
- Another is the possibility of Integrating additional function an unlimited number of DT, SCSI, IDE and HDD drives and their simultaneous use
Open BIN directory, and include as a virtual drive
Usually BIN or ISO files are created by a burning program for CDs and DVDs. This is an image of the data structure and the purpose of these images is to be fired again on a slice of the same program.
It may otherwise be, so that you want to use an image instead of the original CD, to have them constantly at hand and ensure quick access. For example, in games that you would normally boot from CD. In such a situation it may be convenient to incorporate the image as a virtual drive and do, for example, Daemon Tools Lite After installing you start the daemon tools and then looks for the corresponding BIN file.
With one click they can be integrated with our proposals for a drive letter to be made. Then the image is mounted as a drive, and is in Windows Explorer or any file manager directly. It behaves exactly like a real CD or DVD.
NRG file to ISO
- Should be burned as an image, the NRG file that NRG must firstly convert into an ISO file.
- In many cases, you can just change the file extension of NRG ISO.
- Should not operate this simple way, using the free Daemon Tools Lite. This allows the NRG file mount and unpack and install the content contained in the image.
- Alternatively you can use WinRAR to extract files from an NRG image.
- Even with the IsoBuster program you can edit and open NRG files.
- If you want to convert the NRG file to an ISO file, but the use of tools is nrg2iso itself.
Latest in Daemon Tools Lite 2016
- GameSpace view for Images collection.
- USB sharing via iSCSI Initiator.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Windows XP support.
- Armenian, Chinese (Traditional), Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish localizations.
Specifications of Daemon Tools Lite 2016
Publisher Disc Soft
Category Utilities & Operating Systems
Operating Systems Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8
File Size 1.63MB
License Model Free